Shipping & Delivery
LOCAL ORDERS - SINGAPORE
* Delivery time does not include processing time. Please expect possible shipping delays during peak periods and public holidays. (e.g. CNY period)
|Courier Delivery (up to 5kg)
|1-2 working days
You will be entitled to FREE courier when you spend a minimum of S$100.
Local orders are typically processed within 2 working days after payment is made. Tracking number will be sent to you upon dispatch.
Orders paid on Friday to Sunday will be arranged for courier pick up on Tuesday.
Collection information will be sent to your email once payment has been made and verified.
Please note that any uncollected orders within 14 days from purchase date will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
* We cannot confirm delivery time for international orders. May take up to 3-4 weeks for countries outside of Asia. Please expect possible shipping delays during peak periods and public holidays in destination country and/or Singapore.
|Up to 250g
|Up to 500g
You will be entitled to FREE shipping of up to 250g when you spend a minimum of S$200. In the event that your package exceeds 250g, you will be asked to top up the balance shipping cost.
All international orders are shipped via Singapore Post airmail with tracking.
International orders are typically processed and handed over to Singapore Post within 3-5 working days after payment is made.
You may track your parcel here with the tracking number sent to you upon dispatch.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING
IMPORTANT NOTICE - POLICY ON MAIL
- We will not be responsible if items are damaged or lost during shipping. Any reimbursement/replacements offered due to damage or loss during shipping shall be offered at our sole discretion.
- In the event that the mail is returned to us through no fault of ours, any additional shipping fees payable to resend the mail will be borne entirely by the customer.
- We will not be responsible or offer any compensation arising from you giving us incorrect information (e.g. shipping address). In the event that the loss is due to our fault and/or negligence, the limit of our liability shall be the amount paid for the items and shipping.
- Please note that custom duties may be applicable in your country. We will not be held responsible for any custom duties that may be assessed on the items that you have purchased from us.
- Import restrictions may be applicable in your country for items shipped from overseas. It is your responsibility to ensure that you possess the necessary licence (if any) required to accept the incoming shipment. In the event that the items are confiscated by your customs due to any violation, whether of import laws or otherwise, we will not be held responsible for any loss arising from such confiscation.